More TerraSpan Lift & Slide Door Sizes offer Impact Resistance
Ultra Series TerraSpan® Lift & Slide doors up to 10 feet tall have been certified to meet impact testing criteria for large missile impact Level D and Wind Zone 4 testing standards (IPD4).* The IPD4 rating indicates these products are an excellent choice for hurricane areas, as well for any region of the country that is subject to severe storms or gale-force winds.
Highlights of Ultra Series TerraSpan® Lift & Slide doors with K-Force® impact performance upgrades:
- 8-foot tall doors meet a design pressure rating of 50 (DP50)
- 10-foot tall doors meet a design pressure rating of 45 (DP45)
- Both sizes meet IPD4 criteria (large missile impact Level D and Wind Zone 4 testing standards)*
- Include energy efficient double pane insulating impact laminated glass units
*Limitations apply regarding size and operation configuration.
Highlights & options of all Ultra Series TerraSpan® Lift & Slide doors:
- Large panels can pocket into a wall or stack together
- Can be arranged in more than 900 operational configurations
- Durable, extruded aluminum clad exterior that contains recycled content
- Fluoropolymer exterior finish in over 35 exterior colors
- Exterior anodized metallic finishes available
- 30-year limited exterior finish warranty
- Architecturally-correct coped corners where stiles meet rails
- Available with FSC-certified wood in various species
Ultra Series Sterling TerraSpan® Lift & Slide doors with impact modifications are a beautiful choice for either residential or commercial building projects.
Limitations may apply