Folding Door Systems - Create Expansive Openings
Create an expansive scenic addition to your design project with Kolbe Folding Doors, available in both the Ultra and Heritage Series of products. Folding doors can be produced in numerous configurations. With a maximum of 8 panels per side, units can offer up to 45' of unobstructed views.
Folding Door highlights:
- Outswing operation
- Interior pleated sliding screen
- Minimum basic jamb is 6-9/16"
- Panels are nominal 1-3/4" and 2-1/4" thick
- Two lock options available: top and bottom flush bolts or concealed shoot bolt hardware
- Recessed floor track sill for interior applications, or weep sill for exterior applications
- Stiles and top rail are a nominal 4-5/8" wide, with optional 6" wide
- Bottom rail is a nominal 7-9/16" wide, with optional 4-5/8" or 12" wide
- Panel Height: Min. 30", Max. 120"
- Panel Width: Min. 27", Max. 36"
Four basic operations available:
- Panels being folded all to one side
- Split and then folded on either side of the opening
- Floating configuration, allows panels to be put on either side of the opening
- Access door configuration, intended to allow easy exit/entry